How do I post bond?

The 24 hour court clerk’s office is also located in the Jail Annex visitation area.

You may post a cash bond or use the services of a licensed bonding company of your choice.

The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office does NOT make recommendations as to which bonding company you use.

  Return to the Shelby County Sheriff's Homepage