How can I obtain a city beer or taxi permit?

If you want to obtain a city beer or taxi permit you must go to the MPD City Permit Office.

Walk West on Poplar Ave. Enter the Criminal Justice Center through the main entrance doors.

Pass through the security checkpoint at the entrance.

Stay on the first floor and proceed to ROOM 1-11(Permit Office).

  Return to the Shelby County Sheriff's Homepage